We're White Label & Private Label Coffee Roasters
- What are the Benefits of White Label Coffee?
- How Does Our Private Label Service Work?
- Who Can Sell White Label Coffee?
- Our White Label Coffee Pricing
- Our White Label Coffee Packaging
- Our White Label Coffee Product Sizing
- White Label Seasonal Coffee
- White Label Coffee Customisation
- Do you have an MOQ?
Are you looking for a premium quality private label coffee or white label coffee? Whether you’re looking for a new house or guest coffee blend, a regular supply of coffee for your business or a product for you to brand and sell as your own, whether it’s online or in-store, we’ve got a blend for you.
No roastery? No problem!
Even if you don't have coffee roasting facilities, that doesn't mean you can't get hold of a bespoke and premium grade product to sell under your brand. Our bespoke approach allows you to bring ethical, sustainable and speciality coffee to your customers, without having to set up your own roastery.
By working with Chipp Coffee Co. we can focus on the coffee, the roasting and packaging leaving you to concentrate on your own custom brand design and website.
We always aim to offer packages that are tailored to your needs, whether that's origin, ethics or price. Hopefully you'll agree that our friendly approach makes this an easy and stress free process from start to finish.
Get in touch today to discuss wholesale, events and retail coffee requests, we're always here to help, we pride ourselves in matching partners and clients with the right product for their brand.
We partner with a range of businesses across the UK including independent coffee shops, restaurants, bars and businesses looking for a regular supply of speciality coffee straight to the office, here are just a few of the awesome businesses we're proud to call our partners.
White Label Coffee
What are the benefits of white label coffee?
Whether you're adding to your current offering or developing a new line, white label or private label coffee can help to expand to a new group of customers and increase your overall brand presence.
If you're using the product as an incentive, reward or gift, this high quality product complete with your branding can help to build stakeholder loyalty. Not only are the products premium quality, they also provide a unique talking point. Choosing a white label coffee product can expose your brand to a broader array of people (and potential customers) in new space such as office spaces and homes.
How Does Our Private Label Service Work?
1. Contact: Once you've got in touch, whether that's via telephone or sent us an outline of your plans in an email, we'll organise a session to run through your coffee plans.
2. Discovery: We'll arrange a meeting - this might be over video call, on the phone or in person - whatever works best for you. During this meeting, we need to know about your exciting coffee plans and the needs of your customer. We can also arrange for you to sample some of our products to determine the right route for your business.
3.Unique Selling Point: Before you meet with us, we recommend collating a bit of research and ideas about your brand. Some things to consider before our meeting to help you along, include:
- How will the new coffee product will fit into your existing range?
- How will you brand your new coffee product?
- Who are your target market customers? What do they like? What do they need from a product?
- What makes your product unique?
- How many varieties do you want within your product range?
- Is this going to be an evergreen product or is it seasonal or designed for drop shipping?
4. Sample time: We'll work with you to determine what should go into your sample pack and create this for you to try our product ans see how they shape up for your customers.
5. Brand it up: Once you've chosen the products you want to use, we'll get your labels printing, packaging sorted and an account set up so that you can easily place stock or wholesale orders in the future.
Who Can Sell White Label Coffee?
We work with a range of B2B partners who have varying requirements from our private label coffee products. Our B2B customers originate from a range of industries and we welcome partners from any industry background:
- Cafes, restaurants, hotels and coffee houses looking for a new house coffee as their main supplier
- Cafes, restaurants, hotels and coffee houses looking for guest roasted coffee spots
- Businesses such as showrooms, real estate agents and premium or luxury services who are looking for an espresso machine and their own supply of bespoke and branded coffee to service customers
- Businesses who would like their own branded white label coffee to sell on their eCommerce or in a brick and mortar store
- Businesses who would like a branded product to send as gifts to clients, employees and other stakeholders
- Limited runs for charities, conventions, conferences and other seasonal events
- Anyone that would like to sell premium quality coffee
Our White Label Coffee Pricing
Our pricing for white label products is no different from our normal wholesale price. All costs will be agreed before we begin your supply as some additional costs may be incurred for specific custom orders or requests.
For our standard white label coffee products, we use our current product lines, which have been tried, tested and are already a hit with customer. We then adapt our white label coffee products for your preferred branding
Our White Label Coffee Packaging
- Our packaging is fully recyclable
- 250g pouch packaging comes in matt black or white
- Kilo bags are only available in white packaging
- Our in house labeling is printed on paper based gloss labels and is sized at 76x127mm
- Back of bag labels are printed on white paper labels
- All information required by food manufacturing standards is already provided on every bag
- All labels can be custom printed to your specifications and design
Our White Label Product Sizing
- Size: 250g Bag
- Best used for: Corporate gifting, B2C retail, hospitality
- Type: Whole beans, filter, aeropress, cafetiere, espresso/stovetop
- Size: 1kg Bag
- Best used for: Industry standard for cafes, higher volume trade and displays
- Type: Whole beans
White Label Seasonal Coffee
IF you're looking for drop shipping or a seasonal coffee product, we offer a list of freshly roasted, specialty grade coffees. This can change based on the seasonality and the crops that are available to us during those times. We keep all of our partners up to date on new blends and products so that they can try them and plan their seasonal product ranges around their release.
Access to utilise our current offer list of freshly roasted, speciality grade coffees. Our coffee will sometimes change with seasonality and fresh crops coming in-store but we will always keep you up to date of what is coming and going.
Whether its Christmas, Halloween, Summer or a specific event, we can work with your business to find the perfect blend to suit your special occasion.
White Label Coffee Customisation
Your white label coffee should represent your brand and ideals. We can work with you to source and supply customised options for your product. We can use our connections within the industry to help with
- Sourcing your own custom bag from our supplier (Black, Kraft, Silver, Stand-up pouch, box bottom, etc.) at MOQ cost
- Full block colour printed labels on matt or gloss paper from third party label printer (charged at cost)
- Basic in-house label design (no extra charge)
- Third-party professional label design by our trusted design partner (price available on quotation)
- At larger volumes, we can also source and create your own exclusive single-origin coffees and unique blends
- For drop shipping options, we generally do not have a MOQ. We want to try help your business fly off the ground so don't want you to feel like you have to meet a minimum order every time. If it’s one bag or 100 we just charge you the wholesale price of the coffee and shipping at cost
- Customers may also choose to purchase the roasted coffee from us in plain 1kg bags. This way you can take care of packing and labelling give yourself more options within packaging and sizing, through your own sourcing
- We can also offer samples for you to try and provide guidance on how to make a decision based on your USP and your customers
Do You Have an Minimum Order Quantity?
No, we don't hold our customers to a minimum order quantity. If you need one bag or 100 bags, we are here to help you.
Minimum order quantity is the fewest number of units we are able to sell to single customer at once. We try to be as flexible as possible to give you confidence in the product and ensure that you can order as many or as few of the white label products, as you need.
Ready to make a start on your coffee brand's website?
We have teamed up with our preferred e-commerce partner Shopify, to bring you a special Free Trail deal!
Try out Shopify using our link 🙂
Get in Touch to Discuss Your White Label Coffee
We are always looking to hear from new white label partners for, so get in touch and let's chat coffee!