Aeropress Coffee Maker
Other coffee makers drip hot water on to a bed of ground coffee which results in over extracting at the centre and under extracting the flavour from the edges. But the AeroPress brewing system results in uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavour. The AeroPress comes with full instructions for use; just add your coffee and water!
- Brews smooth, perfect coffee every time.
- Lightweight and portable, making it perfect for camping and holidays.
- Micro-Filtered for grit free coffee.
- Actual ‘press time’ is just 20 seconds.
- Simple and quick to clean; there’s no washing-up of fiddly parts.
- Comes complete with 100 filters, scoop, and stirrer.
- Everything you need to make professional coffee at home.
- *New silicone seal
*The new seal material introduced September 2018 is silicone. Silicone is the most common soft material found in the kitchen (think spatula). Silicones are primarily made of the elements silicon, oxygen, and carbon. Silicone is not at all chemically like natural rubber or synthetic rubber.
It is possible for the seal area to smell like stale coffee. We recommend AeroPress users remove the seal from the end of the plunger once a month or so to thoroughly clean all sides of the seal.
What's included in each individual box
AeroPress Chamber & Plunger: For brewing the most delicious coffee ever!
Micro-Filters, & Filter Cap: Micro-filters remove grit from your coffee, unlike other press-type coffee makers.
Stirrer: Designed to be the perfect length for the AeroPress.
Scoop: Measures just the right amount of coffee for delicious, easy AeroPress recipes.
*Our coffee is freshly roasted each Monday and orders are dispatched on Wednesday and Friday with Royal Mail 24. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to arrive.